Five Ideas For Shipping Container Tack Houses
Container Stop has provided the Central Coast of California with the best possible tack rooms made from shipping containers. Customized by Container Stop, of Paso Robles, each type of tack room can be suited to it’s individual needs. Horses and other farm animals need a lot of storage space for the saddles, and other tack. Here are some quick ideas to help customize any shipping container tack room.
- Consider lighting. Electricity is an option that can be used inside the container and also on the outside. Consider the structural layout of the shipping container and plan out what goes where before installing any electrical components. Solar panels are a great option!
- Horse stalls. Adding one or two horse stables to the tack house is a simple effective method of having easily transportable stables, and insulating them is an option worth the investment. Having the stable prebuilt saves the cost of building a stable from scratch.
- Storing feed. Animals and varmints love invading a fresh food supply, and keeping the farm’s food, hay and other precious resources locked up tight is not as hard as it seems. Cabinets can be built into the tack house and securely locked up. Counter spaces naturally take form when installing cabinetry, and having hanging hooks for other tack house goods makes for good organization on the walls. The security of shipping containers is designed into building them in the first place, to keep out any pests.
- Storms and weathering. Shipping containers are nearly air and watertight. The technology used to make storage containers ensures durability, strength and long-lasting use. Setting up a gutter system or rain catching system could be a useful way to recycle and use fresh rainwater and to also redirect it exactly where you want it.
- Creating additional storage space. It is so simple to line up two shipping containers parallel to each other and place a roof over the top. It makes for a quickly built barn, large shed, garage or workspace. Every tack room should have a wide open space to work in. Keeping a metal roof overhead is sure to shade the animals on hot summer days, and keep rain away during stormy winters.
Container Stop provides Atascadero storage container customers with nearly endless possibilities to customize a tack house specifically for each customer’s personal taste. A solid source of agricultural storage needs has been fulfilled for an area of California with many ranches, farmland and open spaces.
5873 Stockdale Rd
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Press release by San Luis Obispo SEO company Access Publishing, 806 9th Street, #2D, Paso Robles, CA 93446. (805) 226-9890.